Saturday

My Last Love


I fell in love with you while making tea for you,


I fell in love with you while fighting with you,

I fell in love with you while you denied your love for me,

I fell in love with you while video-chatting with you on skype,

And now I don’t know how to undo that love.




I fell in love with you while I cried on your shoulders,

I fell in love with you while I shopped for you,

I fell in love with you even though you were just not that into me,

I fell in love with you while u were breaking up with me,

And if u asked me the reasons I will not be able to give you a single one.



I don’t know when I fell in love with you,

I don’t know why I fell in love with you,

The only truth that I know of is my love for you.

I do not want to let go of you ever,

Because I will never be faithful to anyone else,

Because you are the last one I will ever truly love…


2 comments: