Saturday

What do I write...


Now that I have decided to publish... I am wondering on the mood and the tone of my blog. Is it to be a happy blog- where I record all moments that made me happy? Or is it to be a sad one- where I put down those really unhappy times? Or shall I just flow with the tide (I hate clichés!)…and make a note of whatever happens when it does?

I hate making decisions- well, that is supposed to be characteristic of my sun sign- “Cancer”. I discovered this sun sign thing pretty late… later than I discovered that I hated making decisions! 



I carefully looked at a few blogs. They all had a particular topic to talk about… at least to start their blogging process like ‘A visit to India’; ‘A few trips that led them on to places near India’…

I do not have anything half as interesting to say! This blog is no vanity… I do not expect anyone to read it… I have always written things which I have never given to people to read. Yes, I take very badly to criticism. Which by itself might prove that I am not a very good person at writing. I don’t know. And I don’t really want to. Writing offers me the escape that I need. I let my characters do things I cannot. And I sometimes make characters of the things I have done.

I feel like I am standing in a stadium… for once openly sharing things which till date has been mine alone… I don’t know if any of the seats are taken…

It doesn’t really matter!

1 comment:

  1. Mind blowing Shreya..... simply superb... thats an excellent start... Keep the magic going !!!

    ReplyDelete