Wednesday

A Fresh Start : Travel Genes



This Diwali we decided to do something new... after getting married and migrated to a new city, it takes months to settle down and adjust to new surroundings. So now that the dust is settling down, we (me and my hubby) decided to satisfy 2 BAD habits that we have : I being a food junkie and he being a travel crazy. So i happily volunteered myself to be the foodie while he being the photographer while on the travel.


And the final result is Travel Genes ! A culture travelogue from the roads less traveled.


A long cherished dream of becoming a professional blogger mixed with travel adventures and finger licking food... Looking forward to many new vistas to explore...

Travel Genes

3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

    ReplyDelete